Sunday, February 23, 2014

22/2 lazy sunday morning

It wasn't exactly a 'sleep-in', as I have been awake since 4.09am, but it's been a beautiful lazy morning in bed with several cups of tea, some toast with peanut paste, favourite magazines, a visit from Dusty, then, to top it off, my love cooked my breakfast (which I hopped out of bed to eat!).  I can't remember the last time I took this kind of lazy time for myself.  Ought to be more of it I reckon!  Hope your day is off to a peaceful, lazy start.


Jane x

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely Sunday morning. Enjoy the rest of your day Jane. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i haven't got the latest 'country style' but i'm already looking fwd to some "me" time too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfect...Sunday's don't look like that for us ...but occasionally Saturday will be our slow morning...that is until soccer season starts. xxx

    ReplyDelete