Saturday, February 22, 2014

16-21 Feb

Hi there.  Well, thank heavens for the weekend and some slightly cooler weather.  I thought I would go mad with the heat, more so the humidity this week and having to work in it!  I was too exhausted when I got home to even go outside with the camera. 

I've been taking some inside, and have done a lovely big walk with Miss Dusty this morning and took the camera with us.  A really nice thing happened.  As we were walking across the park near home, we came across a lady with her camera.  We laughed at the co-incidence of meeting in the park with our cameras, when most people in the surrounding houses were probably still sleeping. 

I love the early morning, I truly think it is the best part of the day.  What is your favourite time of the day?

Here goes...

These first few pics are so exciting, because I won a prize.  Not just any prize either.  You must know Koralee from http://www.bluebirdnotes.blogspot.com.au/    She has THE sweetest blog, beautiful quotes, simple, meaningful.  It's a blog I retreat to for nourishing my weary soul.  Well, I won her card giveaway!!!!!  I was soooo excited and it's arrived.  Loooooook.......





It was such a delight to receive my parcel, so beautifully wrapped and special!  Thank you Koralee.  I think I will have to frame them because I could never part with them.  Maybe one day when you start selling your collection, I can stock up!  xxxx

Here's how the rest of the week looked through the lens.....

candle love
 
Reminders are good!  I sprinkle them
around the house.
 
The very beautiful Louise.  As she ages, her new feathers
are longer, with so much more red coming through.

One for each human in the house!
 

Always stunning, flowering gum
Where will we go today?
I hope you have a great weekend whatever you are up to.
Jane x

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if you got my first comment but I will send you another because it seem to have just vanished...sorry if you get two.
    You are so sweet to say such kind words ....you really do bless me.
    Your Louise is adorable...I have always wanted chickens.
    I do like your heart rocks...it is special when you find them!
    Have a great weekend and enjoy a cup of tea for me. xox

    ReplyDelete