Monday, January 20, 2014

11th - 14th



My happy plate from one of my favourite shops...
Bed, Bath and Table.
 
Loving my Louise Hay 2014 desk calendar, which is
actually living in the kitchen so everyone will read it each
day and recite a positive affirmation without even planning to.
 
Dusty LOVES the beach.
 Look Mum... one leg!
 
Donna Hay's 'too easy blueberry muffins'.  I used mixed berries.
A definite crowd pleaser!
 
So now I am only a week away from being up to date with my photo-a-day project.  It's so nice to be back on my blog.  Thanks for visiting.  See you again tomorrow!!
 
Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Love your Australian Donna Hay! I think I have all of her books. I made those muffins and in fact I put them on my blog a while back. Happy day to you...love your sweet dog. xo

    ReplyDelete